Our Affiliate Program is a program in which we pay Affiliate Account members commissions (10%) for referring customers that pay for any of our Services or Website Packages.
If the service cost $200 – we pay you $20 If the service/package cost $2,000 – we pay you $200 If the service/package cost $5,000 – we pay you $500 If the service/package cost $40,000 – we pay you $4,000 And so on. You get the idea.
What form of payments do you accept?
We accept All Major Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Club, JCB) via our Secure Payment Gateway "Square Payment".
We also accept payments to our Cash App: $Cheavor. Payments to our Cash App will be marked paid here in our Client Center, and you will receive a paid receipt.
* In some cases we accept Certified Checks.
How do I make a payment?
1) Click "My Invoices" under the "BILLING" tab. 2) Click the invoice(s) you want to pay. 3) Enter your Credit Card info 4) Click the "PAY INVOICE" button. 5) Once you successfully make your payment, your invoice will automatically be marked paid & archived.
* We can merge multiple invoices into 1 invoice to make it convenient for you.
Once you've completed it we will answer all your questions. We hope we can be your solution.
* Important: To view your Tickets Login or Register. We are available 24 Hours to assist our Clients.
Can you backup my databases?
Yes. We have 3 Database Backup Packages you can choose from to purchase. As low as $100/mth. You can select Billing Cycles: monthly, quarterly, semi-annual & annual billing cycles. Click Here for more details.
I don't see my Ticket(s) I submitted
You must be logged in to the Client Center to view your Ticket(s).
If you are a Registered Client, To view your Ticket(s) Login (if you haven't done so already), then Click the "Support" link on the menu, then click "My Tickets".
If you are a Guest and submitted Tickets, You have to Register to see your Tickets. Use the same email you used when you submitted the ticket(s). It's free to register.
Should I always respond to tickets via the Client Center?
Always respond to tickets via the Client Center. It keeps everything organized and makes it easier for both you & us to follow the dialogue.
How do I submit a ticket?
1) Click the "Support" tab. 2) Click the "submit a request" tab. 3) Fillout the fields. (you can attach files). 4) Click the "SUBMIT TICKET" button.